Re: [storm] iSCSI consolidated draft: Authentication consistency

Julian Satran <julian@satran.net> Wed, 02 January 2013 06:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:x-received:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :x-priority:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=FnR1v7VGtfrtHnXWKy+KlEq0KlS8lqQFbGhui4jv3co=; b=a1PqzsklaP2nrGjuKcRwqaUggZbOXhkaCAIj+s9eLpHKhnU4RojgWRnLbQQ+giDX5d zxRbYkbAPBnLr4lu4wQpEyxsq3yZrUV3sR+SPhDm13G8JBlCxEXkPd9zC+CxDvB3uj+2 LOnq9CP6Vg+b1st2DjljxZjT+ShrEUIIqyfpClLpc54CjmMCZaky2MxLxb04TFmM81Ye fpDtU0I4xNlhxPZmDmCYci64Ra1HfELxb0SYPvXuWPDw/dDV+nJAwzwZrrM+LevL+1L+ /tSmIJHLVezUp/VXwJ+ozYHndKSLIH7VcoQqZnubFscSi8ianF1Kq2V3Eii6feMoogeB z5jA==