Re: [Stox] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-05

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Tue, 29 September 2015 02:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=oJjw/n1vmJRQOl6cIsfmHXRI92bDmgLj/BSZzLwDsCc=; b=d6F+nrBMjltuKKRocw5Kss5SOmjEVXfx7E6b9ii6qi8N4AiI/ZmrgE2Erk2y/hXvqj ruEGJXfNc/fW5Qd9n7RN+w234oiHOG5Y26PMjgurIXTQ9AIUqR6GqLd/14/S+11enNh9 1hEkBco828VXPvLQYWuwTQ0x5YNE4d2/VZV5Q7AZ27zq14ds1cdLlauu8vnnjnHkBbDL w3D5hGQqGJ/ABREQZaUcRm4h6N8MBrp09UpVgvxy97WmLbAMtmflELp1SaMC5jSkOJcV 4NYAzDmT2L7KtulWTAuOZmi0bf0Ds7cfdD+seaBhP98AgvhllRsWHasqCMGU5WuK+fLu 3DPQ==