Re: [sunset4] FW: draft-li-behave-NAT444-Test and draft-tsou-stateless-nat44

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 11 July 2012 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=5325; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342025047; x=1343234647; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=llFKMVsOT0GCWbR7T4SrZdhfeiydqPSKWABmydvOZsU=; b=AqT9oFCXFXtxtRvMlo9LUAgAx686uHT1UISUL+PP/Tz5j2BNL91OZMKJ fhnpC+TD8CdyTooewFnHDTqKOr/cmMy3txz0K9cZquUxSgAA4bujkKf9+ RVHkBLDy79jnc+JFC+J0G/Wn1Gpv4Oe5QBcnUnMtjgYo9h/+H2o5rbpEF o=;