Re: [Syslog] Some revised text for syslog TLS

"Anton Okmyanskiy (aokmians)" <aokmians@cisco.com> Mon, 26 May 2008 23:23 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:23:35 -0400
From: "Anton Okmyanskiy (aokmians)" <aokmians@cisco.com>
To: "Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare)" <John.Moehrke@med.ge.com>, Rainer Gerhards <rgerhards@hq.adiscon.com>, "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com>, syslog@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5784; t=1211844194; x=1212708194; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=aokmians@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anton=20Okmyanskiy=20(aokmians)=22=20<aokmians@ cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Syslog]=20Some=20revised=20text=20for= 20syslog=20TLS |Sender:=20; bh=qJQbv60o6/A/BM8osAhy78g/Kcjv/7YsoeT2hVHSMzw=; b=BbEAi+P2rIIz5oN8p9hcWBGZybu+WyCd5gOj6RnNjwuE8kycC0hJiF5aND 4zomstU5NnxCvS0vdENVGuJik/e9/Jcg4znF5uR6WS+Y0nqBffjJ+5N89pK5 nTTy3wCxBx;