Re: [tcpinc] AD review of tcp-eno

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Thu, 27 July 2017 13:14 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=lVuinHTQKHKXB4+eh6Psa7sSZm2blHNwffJrreITv1Syx6SJKgXkbqU0qnnI2/9J1KRAKGc9qTvNqoE0q9/o3UFiN8Ftk2NJqdgoTwL/RGx1JTOQHxlgR4rMkWWiggDeWc/wFit5RbDv4KK0bc0qS6UW6TfUxFwrnMv6RpzKf0E=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;