Re: [tcpm] AD Review: draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-09

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Wed, 27 January 2010 20:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EqH+iJyM66ODV6OS0+iaC/xQsNqFujPafvgAAOKpkCQ=; b=N7cRohjm5iGQLU/gcwsBdblXyRYvIOpWMkUdRe4QDNPezpnuwSb9Ih0TZHN0fcQD64 ebQ9X0Fsq88npHXV8KAONYiz+QIWRcrJtMjYgwNhYdnr8VaQVQgAw6a69j53pSk2PLbS VIhDiTwYp6791q9IV+t4ZdKP9ODQXNaWlCrzY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=j7rGLL32DazUDgk2701pClstrTsf4o4nvHkYdaivXGDptJz9FZF4RXStFTvzbX+JfH 3YibhaicmHDhrdN/SdM8f465dp9S+YC5/0uwLNNk+EnoDnsKcqHgT452kEHqM9lNbo2u Hf//1bFL+A0ielkGMCGcdSwJb4jnN1D8n4OLM=