Re: [tcpm] TCP Long Options

"Adam Langley" <agl@imperialviolet.org> Tue, 01 July 2008 18:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=w5Qjn2r4+WA33GiM2KNJkcW5c1I1zObK0Vr5YVde8bM=; b=nFLCCXy51jUXBgnT6LCe4UY4ssyi+uNuWQkp0V52rML1PEoHhpU+71/exNQchqqyF9 bS3RTWEbfg/F0tRybys4stPPFm/zC1MSdkPGNXBHbV6AVY9pAZk4oQpkz7o86WLQhRx8 njgwt/6513csi6hH3dJ5WMRSno/88gfxjmI8o=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=lPX7J/feMT3FAn4alpAr0fD6LT/4jFvyn68L7uMu86WaKHpQczI8L8YQ28N2bIVOHq /l5MV0NWVzZURhnxZqurDkyBvHc2SZKO+QTOsYOMUBmCEO8pftiJE8auKy8PtGizHMZS LgxuZZ3f8QjgZiUQUBVB10Lh27Aohx3OYife4=