Re: [Teas] Mail regarding draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Wed, 07 January 2015 01:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9603; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1420593948; x=1421803548; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=6brOyU/sOPJUKxiWTWGFkDAeyXicGpozWds5gDEs3rI=; b=j8/QhvFstiVa9VbHCGtR+Ng2sGGGMqxYbVRjnFmi4vVm/Cr/llJ04M6X gwm5fVtFy4SfMx5yt9gWbvQJpz+nqf8LyLkfinc/F9M1n1zRaF4wJMty1 Hs0oG3kdMuqnAtHdIVI0s5MJRTVuw/LxTL0qE6BSSbcPUnKN4uKrgKpDm A=;