Re: [Teas] Mail regarding draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Fri, 09 January 2015 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=45012; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1420840890; x=1422050490; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=+MkHrJ+QAVZStdUZnjfyqSo6GH4/oNSusYzyrn0hOYI=; b=R1FY+yIR3JkoE+i3vhG9pdvhRzn1IfhIMyG9BVLV+291zPyPqJ3nfYmH 2Ps+qjCXVmQLYt7wM6LyID3c7ujomZOpdx3qy0p6HuwYY0Fd8Q3a+OnRj HVfO+sg5Zy+hvktULUXwIGVZNn4qMe/145S4/BkiA6HzrEK9N8kr0uhd0 E=;