[Teas] Mail regarding draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Wed, 24 December 2014 22:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28946; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1419461172; x=1420670772; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=9qQeLBpw/gncMZh8KCiizUBNCM9UrTqJAFJJLgDGwtM=; b=WzX8v79RJGrma64TvUKKgbKWsvPP3FbJ2w/EdHoMbhiaDHdxiZidFijt Ps1wcNkJ4UlPZWf7J0EaAN6y4r2AJKdJ+ottDW6HTybOffigGN5xSSVsO ydFYlNOriZ4evcxMv1pfIVHLWOIEI4g0GR6ybJBpDuO45TL40TYHw07qB M=;