Re: [Teas] AD review of draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 27 January 2015 14:04 UTC

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:04:11 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp.all@ietf.org>
Cc: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Teas] AD review of draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp

Rakesh,
	Let's take a stab (off line) at language that addresses Adrian's
comment and captures (our understanding) of the intent of the existing
language, and then pass it around for review by all.  If you can take a
stab at it and send it to me that would be best.

Adrian,
	Give us a little time, say a day or two to get back to you.

Lou