Re: [Teas] AD review of draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Tue, 27 January 2015 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7430; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1422367134; x=1423576734; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8mhipKxDsp8JcmGIqYRRlmOOMhj0h90E+tMu/9gPjhc=; b=Wc3Lyv3LuOSjtF39e1ZlL7yH7VAdPwR7FKxhqmcMgBfTlA+p5mBKW5wX wjtJ7V4sUErfMtDDkF3pr6UBvJeDFsZvOIFsXSsoYk4ylNmObsQ75oBWK hj7E3e88558U6bBaNvxvFcsJd8zT5pybYztXziMon7ng5ORJNLbPMnJfj 4=;