Re: [Teas] AD review of draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Sun, 08 February 2015 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10253; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1423422170; x=1424631770; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=iNDd8uJDdjhwoBD+dyErAyo/XKQm1zzZkSldFgr6Bp8=; b=kTxj7oOYHxpZjEthgrIVBNgefzpGH7ZU0Dtlrx4vBtEORyW1ZyedWHrk T22XkY/7cXT2J3Wi27uPhOXZ+p8LLfuCu5e+KzGKUwy7sHAkiVP1atnGl /AeRV1xldch7lkRuObtvBiGc0JV2ECoSAJF1lQaKXEXfFdGWv5u8Lpqd+ c=;