Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-dong-teas-nrp-scalability-02

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Wed, 22 June 2022 04:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Bc7mTMjlMEyc632kcgjSkCDOlWcxT39vATc85tlyuaU=; b=hEVfnw7o8tRZV0FawTn/iwByaq3mXZIOUH+AtZWYQVDbU6AWhMDEoBRd1bZa8XtJSR GF0ZupcP4IHEV08YdG0qFTsk/kAUVWvPAj+ZiYL4OACSkryCgb4an1TfMVfSRMd2jSBo i1OkkIvnlCnKTj17qnUZJikBDjo2ZqctqxQb2ndEbqf5v9IkxhkvqIIiEUcvsddklOWw xiEGlqytMlWWEv9PABN65WOemqs8gax71/p/AmKuWG/m3UFTkKV0vppFczNQcIb5fU7a X9CGZyX1A7VrbNqxeaCUtiBMHoGacRhJNo6vDx5iT2sUj/qmc1l7vxGadhlMcm1zwYPb 8yyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Bc7mTMjlMEyc632kcgjSkCDOlWcxT39vATc85tlyuaU=; b=xBoC+BnWSdbhCMYvdxfQNZ3Ksw16hNWg4R47xhvKwAhRkshsAN6j+XUmUTRAc9NCkW 7rwEPv0HiLp4ngLb5MSrV7H8NNH2FhcT4m3t/LdJjFWh3RXaXx+p5iFZnuHief2m7y8N 3Yo7VehEoqCjBJatWs2oed6w1Gs7F3cvmZuKon8xrTinsupdvEe3IIWiFBDoTeb8UKVK yAnQWYKMhnSVbp24GKxrqYSl18C1ByjBlPXfv5QQGo1yrN6T/+4p3PhSCSyx8CMsoWBV WphYIHQWNWnjxU0W70QC32dqBDS/mU1GxkCJpbpVgh0NPh/en1qVhQJfcNrWSzPl/Cjx G/zA==
References: <d4b605bb-2391-a6e4-bcad-475be66a029d@labn.net> <4172_1655457475_62AC46C3_4172_235_1_2bded07a715c482396c0c5b208a778b3@orange.com> <3fae83d271024928a6d5d90100f9847f@huawei.com> <30886_1655703996_62B009BC_30886_254_1_45a194dd016845738b1a4a93610428e4@orange.com> <ad80ce6440b34ebab72973f92bbb2f57@huawei.com> <8811_1655810250_62B1A8CA_8811_179_1_67f0607022b74853a8f1dfcd752be6e6@orange.com> <51362109ef864fcdadc5cae3bf3c2349@huawei.com>