Re: [Teas] [CCAMP] Decision point on scope of draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 11 March 2022 05:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CboexICfhYzeV5TbXJHZUwa1CRgN5vkDUMaf4s98OYs=; b=WTiE8x36YErcK1Qwi1wC/yA43alVaxH9PT+cLhDZXG8KOCY/acQjOzVQcy8aFMKQzz 29sHLJFOFBjqdiwjWshRLPTx+C6CRWZq8sVFrGL8SLHCnDAusyX1wPh5Coz3RO6z6Qr5 XVTwrG0sp+ZPv58m0a9W8BDL3qskSEZPPX0wmbrlNrlYqAiHIbIE0mz7XM5srqejTC8Y iMdi6suXgyY34W42lCy4/3bWJGBZPNbjfBu54Am3VyjqVVCTmEXz6OneiNvK3mOZ2cT1 0uscQNF+h76iJ+tyyFk38LPMNP0Tu8eCLHuYL4OSrOBunu4RlvnX7IgmuAtfqmtddOu6 wQRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CboexICfhYzeV5TbXJHZUwa1CRgN5vkDUMaf4s98OYs=; b=EVk3eAhAhT3ormIhHapHpMU8zS48L+Gd0ZeypVLwR5CguI4fFwXVe7T7tyqC/EpTof Rs4RuPFlKTayNzyWVaint1W6L6T2QNIHU+YSAZJK0IDRhlnhqVjOhy2OoZoiHX+umnIs eArLC44BGDzNsGLU9Nj1x1QV/JdFmpSdPOqjeVEHpzxph59G4s7k5oOwUrKkEUIQI4a/ Wn1YVRhKAhweDCrIeYX9D2c7ZRm1xFNV0qxvC1ZHTUkYfaQU15VRRF0t/d9tMTTU3JvL Hjrh9BXHhYqTYtgCak6wEYOqohtCd3gxMyX4igVy1aEWtqMvVYcGzrfa4XlL9vK3NOYO CCLA==
References: <0eb701d83219$761839e0$6248ada0$@olddog.co.uk> <BY3PR05MB8081B7BA134CC7B0F28C06F8C7089@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <914359236.1014617.1646664962120@mail.yahoo.com> <AM8PR07MB829594F7DCDF0945C9B7F5FCF0089@AM8PR07MB8295.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <1488287053.1109535.1646676201734@mail.yahoo.com> <AM8PR07MB82959FEA8DE7D73912DBE506F0099@AM8PR07MB8295.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <65997108.168601.1646745010282@mail.yahoo.com> <AS8PR07MB829893432B0756A6FA7485ECF00A9@AS8PR07MB8298.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <130901d833d7$4cfdb430$e6f91c90$@olddog.co.uk> <556425264.890633.1646873214850@mail.yahoo.com> <DB9PR06MB7915C6719CC5FC51BFDBDE5A9E0B9@DB9PR06MB7915.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>