Re: [Teas] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-16: (with COMMENT)

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 24 June 2018 19:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=r1d+CAknNZvSJH/9okkNgdgjtQg6pJQZtgMQgUI4Qf4=; b=CIri7+b6CU9Su/veWP0tVrWejr2xEzWYD6SpbRgU20pP0w099XbF3RkdnGTgCmbG0y 3sULewJb02GG2IkEr51b6XZX5sz1IxCrIswG2/8aJulSfyDAWGQNfB0bO5kJA2gTbp6P qqJH90fpF3Mx4IPXQ0sRmfoP3TYGe9vqhCLKj0WUX56m/hkYXnh+j7DDsEeLXC1bEMIS QuDfWpPmMPRyBtf0O+yLisGISBopIUGzy0MJsL+ij+q4fw4N9/qWQ3MGuyQn/MVExD9X +LOv3zSYgR2N8tax/KFcgZtVi7fzXt5iFJXO6E6jdeJuMcbqrx+8YWXkXxZSoUPMbdUJ 8szA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=r1d+CAknNZvSJH/9okkNgdgjtQg6pJQZtgMQgUI4Qf4=; b=h7KzINA9mE8Z4vRA/8cvkatpXtpZc0k4W1cvlxek3hjHoD0apCe9MhdVNiubG9GDmT HqaR8r21CmxNaVqUYaUrH6VmDXiM51RAsC5WQPl9ZHA6vGUYT8/b3S6ZU9JwkdQJhb+r h4vw7BinNdarThKwF0NK7iAYNOjYhAsqih98l0fCcxBhnNA1ZI5Cok9kkVHTSzkqPzQn J5dDmNnDtiQJJrA1IXb+X8LXUGYB6euOq32Nad57dTUcvCeIgG6dzxIqerr0UA/vxC0W ys908uWgJCgCufC66famP+p5tC28E7HJc0Red0ORjuLQS1ksdoIUBWyXnhoL3m8NZ7hC E8cw==