Re: [TICTOC] Problem statement

"Greg Dowd" <GDowd@symmetricom.com> Wed, 30 July 2008 12:20 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:20:31 -0700
From: Greg Dowd <GDowd@symmetricom.com>
To: "Pietilainen, Antti (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <antti.pietilainen@nsn.com>, ext Yaakov Stein <yaakov_s@rad.com>, Doug Arnold <darnold@symmetricom.com>, ext Danny Mayer <mayer@ntp.org>, tictoc@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [TICTOC] Problem statement
Sender: tictoc-bounces@ietf.org

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp.html
and Mill's book on NTP are excellent sources for material on security in
the world of time transfer.

Greg Dowd
gdowd at symmetricom dot com (antispam format)
Symmetricom, Inc.
www.symmetricom.com <blocked::http://www.symmetricom.com/>
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler" Albert
Einstein