Re: [TLS] MITM Attacks on Client Authentication after Resumption

Liz meeks <lizzylocdogg@gmail.com> Thu, 03 April 2014 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2dDHTlcxDCE/ZL/iz+wbXJ/guIjLoSnYao/y1hzd1AE=; b=xvgjpHfTCfuZnSPJ6eZtvc8/eiqsWdfYlvTP90bTy7uu1tfsI6b/MsKffNJScl+mWX RTfb5cYGcGEOvNygBoYC/NTANAEXdPwKfwaV80SD2jhD/kZIXOuQcdKIcTGEAEjpkJBu jJ+Dlv5v850OHjPq/lRkeCHX25vqk7if5/YZnHWlFKBTa/bLJXEBsQLe2nPbb/5q2KLa Pm0NcVHYbpRj+aHLE5VsC/HMSWlcfy+3ORLwS5bT3PX98910YxmaHl16gfkfJKmImEv+ 88CABnbmd4sSLaM/Gjn9/Zxsv7k15ZQ3bcZnZk//3NbgwyOuE98A/Bd8UdV2S6ETtm1k 0TSA==