Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] DRAFT: RFI for fonts

"Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <rse@rfc-editor.org> Mon, 15 December 2014 17:06 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:06:36 -0800
From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <rse@rfc-editor.org>
To: tools-development@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] DRAFT: RFI for fonts

Hello all,

Any further comments?  This is more important than you might think; if
it turns out we cannot find or cannot afford the necessary fonts, that
has an impact on the non-ASCII character draft.  No sense allowing
character sets if we don't have/can't acquire/can't afford legal fonts
for them.

- -Heather