Re: [Tools-discuss] Ballot position change email subject (was Re: Tim Polk's No Objection on draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-10: (with COMMENT))

Adrian Farrel <Adrian.Farrel@huawei.com> Fri, 10 December 2010 08:49 UTC

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:50:32 +0000
From: Adrian Farrel <Adrian.Farrel@huawei.com>
To: 'Robert Sparks' <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Cc: 'Tim Polk' <tim.polk@nist.gov>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>, tools-discuss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] Ballot position change email subject (was Re: Tim Polk's No Objection on draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-10: (with COMMENT))

Robert,

It would be a mistake to think that I "feel strongly enough" about anything to
spend time arguing about it. (Maybe not something to say during the NomCom
period!)

I see your motivation here and understand it.
The only thing I can think to add to your considerations is:
Is it the final state ("no objection") that is interesting, or is it the change
from the previous state ("Discuss cleared")?

Cheers,
Adrian