Re: [Tools-discuss] How to get updated early/wglc review status for documents on datatracker datatracker

'Toerless Eckert' <tte@cs.fau.de> Wed, 16 August 2023 07:44 UTC

Received: from faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [131.188.34.40]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id AE72BC151083 for <tools-discuss@ietf.org>; Wed, 16 Aug 2023 00:44:09 -0700 (PDT)