Re: [tram] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05: (with DISCUSS)

Oleg Moskalenko <mom040267@gmail.com> Mon, 11 May 2015 23:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mhz/24cQC64cSfR5wK/A6PUn2pFouwleIIzyR8F/IYY=; b=gLd5x1nv5SO21dMTCeS8TH1QW5s9l1grrK/Y2znXXl4jgHh0ZEj0OpbioEmiuB0t2S nueX0WOk6akE/6q09RyYLg7gdOXX6kU1bOG3EaEinpq//weThfxhPsT7m5O2TPfCoCwz LP9M77AZRF4BCGGEjNX/Vzqc4o108rBujupYCIFiw/YPYc8kynOy4Xf5s5bMWSOMQXHR qKK7J9ZSsluuJmsc06T2X/7zpb24ra5DToruonrl9GsH/4sq6Lav2LqTU2gcy33F7WCy sYnMxyN61CWnHsd8GvM9XNbDtzJ2SpiUGdgcltD7F53sjeKeo5+BES3cgc4hrdFYNTh5 KPfg==