Re: [tram] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05: (with DISCUSS)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Tue, 12 May 2015 00:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=6m+3q3/2GhDAKX1DYTfLG1dtzbw=; b=withay mQs76wiy+Pp//BvhhlZKk85bRd41Gf3VZvJI9g+yo07fN0PVuUaetZ4CA6TAYXn0 YZiUxx/R9FE0fTY54z/4qFaQLaTvHlaXnl7FJfAQtuEJpHBeYC3w52Txrts4OeI+ W2Zdv9giN8NCSg3rU3SllpkVUwdBXHlDiaZyM=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=6m+3q3/2GhDAKX1 DYTfLG1dtzbw=; b=c5RWRG4dvzElg9B3xGbo+nrjcn3IULRntekOfTWgm51qNel HqP85BcvvJcaBkM5zxFo0q9eGTaHNURtDknk7YJFGKzDdeEkW4QpOZQWoDlfahVb ZomqZP6bE+0a1vf0xrbHNkbc7W5Gi+cMyrxk64OWAaSOfRaS2mjGRecPLBAU=