Re: [tram] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05: (with DISCUSS)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 14 May 2015 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=acgIWJrZb8RDuc6Pn7Mp4VOTZy4=; b=lWwWFK XG2coEvE+tHoj9Txm+ceSqvICgdBwct4KQMj/NMQxcK8/5Dzb76BREsX4Pv+eoFI r9JEFKK5cQRpdFrunq907uaDEq3aXCmMo5Tr6iW7pLWdaGuU+rMD9TbbD2iwSMlV RKSwxrZboG+GSfrQ84McScBu1UufoBx+Vm10U=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=acgIWJrZb8RDuc6 Pn7Mp4VOTZy4=; b=L/kS4gq0pLSzEsGsBgrg1xeT2omnaIgaHy/gXuZ2ZikndG0 8i1iKFba7YRem1lnT5qLvXKVEhiAxHRPlH84BUz0exrwqEhigX5z6fczYwELieZb 3Hf+K0FT44C7i8WPv5wytrvkCZP9EQ4oD610+lnr3RTP9gluhqokp3L2Brx0=