Re: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-tram-turn-third-party-authz-00.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Mon, 17 February 2014 11:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7272; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392635430; x=1393845030; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=D7Y2a3ZRXPcsM0JD0AAxKUEE4X1fJ8aAcIXLw+GC4gk=; b=EY2UuWjT850XCf34qieRjF/zQUqSFjQULbrulfGMN9qe63k48Y9Hs0ko i64GoHs5dEFlHN0cWFo/gtvH6e7l9yt8u4WLIHTotWCyDeEf5oHmcISsy Ylcl0seZeGMO8Y036pzIpq/yU7aztjPpmSMQGZ29BLvQS7BmLSJ7lsh4s Y=;