Re: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-tram-turn-third-party-authz-00.txt

Oleg Moskalenko <mom040267@gmail.com> Mon, 17 February 2014 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=d8rJqBMB6YIUs3oSY1UBSw1jsx6NYxQ6oICVTfszlk4=; b=DxUCqnc8S8lhjCw6nDSKoVLIevo+OjTTYEpMoU5Qq8NVJqqThTKHnZblYb2u0/2Xn3 YQwuxhNNodzNiXbj0Bxl8s+RmatMnIodWF/dlnVVHZAJjbuWoYwFhG+MaANjULdyH1MO nHtioyvWhLLRRAdZHHrziLQ1xsM+p9GS5j2joS0ua1Kbin1Z4uFmM278tFCxXsQZ2PSM zZs5bXvyF1Ozs4NDBYiEEWxUiKL5lvnQ7Ppu4fIsQ6JIn4ccogRDzBo6/KlDFgDHLdmY VO7CFjc/psMzxhUO5ew/+4mufDTRdLa3xACvB3YymL3O7Td4EY6LEoxZhwO67rvmzSOD audQ==