Re: [tram] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-johnston-tram-stun-origin-03.txt

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Mon, 30 June 2014 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BiuNHDCIBp11GQIvfTJg9IsGvPoNWLShl8QNo5a15wc=; b=oK7OIkwidknyoQXZlU2YJYjVjAp4/wZ8sFtqBBsdGHTguBgNvkVzUObG8twjpsFNk0 8g4hhkGJ7x8MEcSQnrbJC+uAkYpKZZa/ldeA6ihe7mgU7YrGC0un4mVXQKFWGOiXn9qS SwV7j9qZnMhTmo7zKYrfFPw9dlgmbIX8TE5+zIh1DdhQP6gc5sEAAhEG5T3RBt3vdIZm S33Abc5seWAP9Ab605Lqq7mYKdZub8k4v5j+8tav0iM0+2rIAeSXz/ekp8CrLLr3NTdp skD+uVwPXjozmK97vJwhMCuqZboFuRFsZ5KYf7WRGs4bASeM89fOfooH6xFTVm8z6UX2 MzqA==