Re: [Trans] Precertificate format

Jeremy Rowley <jeremy.rowley@digicert.com> Fri, 12 September 2014 18:44 UTC

From: Jeremy Rowley <jeremy.rowley@digicert.com>
To: "trans@ietf.org" <trans@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:44:51 +0000
References: <540DFA75.2040000@gmail.com> <540E0E90.1070208@bbn.com> <540E28FD.7050809@gmail.com> <540ECD3A.4040704@primekey.se> <540F4598.5010505@bbn.com> <CABrd9SSg5=wuierLoqAU00pMHxgGx+=ai5mHv4u5t6zm43yDWg@mail.gmail.com> <5410779A.20209@bbn.com> <CABrd9STnjqDBF4-5ABJ86M_d0bwRyjRNjRW6Hnj9UpeYC7Xz9A@mail.gmail.com> <5411BDE4.1060508@bbn.com> <CABrd9STAHzg_KJi=nA7hsvz+k0SMS+bg6c3hcBtUwfOUm=hqTQ@mail.gmail.com> <5411E6B4.5040401@bbn.com>
x-originating-ip: [67.137.52.8]