Re: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-aa-multi-attach-03

Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui@huawei.com> Thu, 06 August 2015 03:06 UTC

From: Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui@huawei.com>
To: Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>, "trill@ietf.org" <trill@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 03:06:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.146.93]
Subject: Re: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-aa-multi-attach-03

Hi Alia,

The updated version of the draft has been posted.

1. Your suggested change has been incorporated.
2. The shepherd comments have been checked. The references nits have been resolved.
3. The language of the introduction is simplified.
4. The draft now has a compact list of two options. I believe the minor issue pointed out by the Rtgdir (that there are too many nested ideas) has been resolved.
5. Some other editing or language changes.

No technical changes happen in the updating.

Thanks,
Mingui