Re: [trill] Comments on TRILL BFD draft and TRILL use of ISIS draft

"Howard Yang (howardy)" <howardy@cisco.com> Wed, 13 February 2013 05:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4282; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360733247; x=1361942847; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=1cWoObHp+79C13A6UvEijtpsty40UvNhEhbiQ+a/INo=; b=UeRykbEOqw5w62KzkMSHPsGDSfNI8bvu2ZylN7Zq+K9Jk3ObmLBHv/wG nn0OGvnCAmkGk+sBhNlS+f8VbgPhWWPh5x5WEeocaHh9PqtT2QP47lVxJ c0k/ExkRO5XLtTVn6q0pt31GnC+tQx6PQ0+hY4wYFxl5lVotIP9oZy/9Y g=;