Re: [trill] draft-ietf-trill-cmt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 20 November 2012 04:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=OypYl8UZNY2Rg1Huf/teRylETjXgge+4tNV5zOPJcwU=; b=sdgJJSL9N2/5eOdUChgGnJZlPwf+VQvwIK7NcLM1gFTnuixRI46H+rqkgZdBsyn6dr +3fM+qCREs45e3K6GJAo9Et6JP00wgQtGW6NLEd+jU60MLfbVUwkY59hUZCVDtZw6IBG NY+bxusVV7g+NRNNzIxqq4rR971jagmwYU1ZFT5xGk/PJa5wr+o8ATE9AkPAxmdCG5se x3vj5QG93/V7X7THSL+koka7OkTlxr8qO1/gzSJ6ZqTGJYC5YrHR9K536Y9fqE/3G814 DWHDAo8Hszjjrjz7kwh5HO5eTdbyUIgdnuC8EcjF0+PQ5mMqzJfvlGewUKYge/qJ9qha RbeA==