Re: [trill] trill ecmp utilization

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 23 May 2012 14:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uSUg0lZyMPeMukzxUAeHxgncHuHmeLez/fCroSVnlsY=; b=OUyCuLWNX/PVTYjbkvSSk6MvzEA/ZBwVnsYNPcH6tlo0mVwr0SgLYGfXdIrYuLMDbd VPNzC9U6/CTCOdOaW0giPymgdRMmx9L3IqGSoFRsvgRLE00BqTcrEJzV+mbDKUlK9bQK ri4mgBInsfooz1MlW9AYCbCmbtjuFEbzGQJJCSp5vsCt/4GCK+Hyae3wn7fKPq9jWXNR VL6aogZ+IsvAWkwxBnZNg4fmtaRstNxmQF9/XzmGHjmEDyeyzHZVSoeqN0ALEsnr4ufR TxpyI2G5EtXMsajeUgcilIGGP/xO+AGDB5Peg9lXuR5Ur33g/tPRBk6QTU62e9uYryFd rh6w==