Re: [trill] Should we adopt draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assisted-edge-05.txt as a WG document?

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Fri, 15 June 2012 17:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KYcZsOO26xt/KAbWYGK2hrMuMSbkkynw/3GV3yfZulI=; b=AvB0I9Z+ILgcznGo6LdQbTy+ygf955PrcK+qSBoqJqGsxKcat98GElDmULrre2qggV +k+V6WLSBChD2pID5S3/7CiZHg8pxvuhaH+nXtTnV2N/q7WEvJ2er20f5JRZv87FfqPC 8K5gbPzVWhggdlhUo6NQqTPNQNrpSERx9HCTuED/ZXBl5ZhHjjUKNR2paDaKf4jaWfUR fwk1AOEYEuo/UTGvugtJq8rjLGlWJmT/EmvIMz7QKPSK/MecbiGj1S2FA2piJ5Gvbkjn nDxnY6BCfvyqsRHb0yK8mymAXo72vSulyyRHNrKYG9eHcHZ+fnpTPZf2ZOqS+GRebbHm SBMg==