Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart telechat review of draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-08

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Wed, 24 January 2018 14:34 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=lvMeLKxwW7g2/p5WewZ9w4/GMrAP6txccscVt8zRXvtCxO6SSQwdNyYRBiyl3kw2IQuNQhP/wK49IKJdwOMWL5Gx6CH5mu1yzcwZWl/nhw/BwOWYnO6oWgYlTbC+AayjvTA6lVbWsE5tRlcBoKl74KXofIpQ9cH+mzZq+het1NM=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;