Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart telechat review of draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-08

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Wed, 24 January 2018 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1516815277; x=1548351277; h=from:cc:to:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=YsVm7rJbKg7zLiM5xIBGl2gTgBz61bEkJi844SjT3Sw=; b=vp8glueqRH1+TvtytML1LW3YoOkh+lSdxmC6jx0/FO0NeUt671aGrK74 ZQEFTO5EdkIzoVZGbZKFui7VfF4vLpPVPyoIIYiRthd3fHbXTwF5rSZm6 QFqin8+PPdvPWl8wqneejuKHf6H85jEiPJS6NVsmYluIZEB3hCN04pL2A M=;