Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart telechat review of draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-08

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Thu, 25 January 2018 23:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CTok/Pctg05Dq4ocmErmE01OHmfuGLsx7ezGJAPsSGI=; b=gBeSXVL1veI6o6qKHOXrW2RmakGA3uLptv2lDZOqrIRh/Sy38Vaw44oyhAOhxJJ3gq VeiW7OhqEqSOhLxfvYXOrz2bgir8o5+JbLu1EVYTE3GkvgblrFzO66GXVTzcCBbCWDXK ywnkg1m649sRUJyhqaiym7afN8It31WKKX1pIp/wrGgT4WWQv2YRMrNwL/z/mDX12WAk bhFtZqx8hQQ6z2Uv6f3a9hRYkaCOWmpToOgvhLmRkDuqm24W8RTbINE2g4z54OgYb2iW NJwSeCHUqe6ffM1INX9M49r92fOL2XLZrVcihr/bpzhqup9Un3+ETpoJ43+66zR+iN7l uFQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CTok/Pctg05Dq4ocmErmE01OHmfuGLsx7ezGJAPsSGI=; b=UwP5nXk888HhvNqEYzKyl26RcQyawhS5IN3UlGL2gmnGEMcxoEnF6GiwUGAgY2XkPB fzutMcwCB3NkLTMjrq4HlUJlMSyfXW7J8B+dQ/DHKIMmVVDcpSy5pnCOC47gMMjUkMWZ 4Dv7hamBwben6bShQqtMUzHGP6Ko78GK/pUy89yYKvrtVUnTmsmkzhXmsYIE/baaPY3Y kJeyHKPM8UISF1Ypivv4qPdQueS47nwFaum7fjSXh63RlT1d0WwDS4EZDXHkUkzYK2Nd xnhDVjQ99fdiNKtRbGAc7B1qGNLh05AgmpRsJt99Pm3CbIdQJOlqjd4Mfr31IICrt8Cm toiQ==
References: <151675081688.15722.801207813861297527@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAHANBt+a1eoMGNJs5tKvNOtLKKBbW5CHE00ZaUGS62OP5goviw@mail.gmail.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FFAB39B@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <622506ad-8fb6-f194-3b70-403c26f67d02@gmail.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FFAB5E4@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <CAHANBt+NWXdfg3zryAU_n8a5hVZeB19c1gQA8eDT+-M8vUKoOA@mail.gmail.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362FFABB9F@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com>