Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-04.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 19 February 2019 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FJnhJn2J1t7jan/sDjEx6whQVrA5dhJFRonMXjggT0s=; b=sIFsHVwXz+kweyPdklni5ZKA0vrqcGjAwz4G+KPoCsJmeFzIBnx8E8jNX+tJMUF2bh 1AihfwVlPEVoWDkUTpJlkPA443v829cZdMHRnUKZ95fwvdezYDjv6kbk9zlHLrDofvf7 oWezf257UonqErJ5mRojWV4MLlNZVJqO0Xrlaw7F0UMxBYZq0e6K4RdwyYfuMBeuFjhR pTkEJy6aa++QKJ0FNfNwXiUh798ybe4YWM+pcfNVl6QjTwLwrvJxn8YQjRpSafPJivc/ NA7hUaMkQMVm0UwbjnFZP3hfLM8eT+L8wYxnTLOZaZOdmrCKIX5Koj9KL0UG4+Vc1ccv O2ng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FJnhJn2J1t7jan/sDjEx6whQVrA5dhJFRonMXjggT0s=; b=AVH64G7k4LzoiHrVG2UfMCAg7U9KRNlNa2qs0ftmT7ThTjfS24FvhGhwrOMxwd9hPg YpnRlzeWuqK6lFyP80x/Z/lvt2Jexy1gCHVmAf/YAmwqfsW0tSscf2Uq+AUVb4GztF4S +TasZVC8Ou+LKEqYO3YMt0/9PL5KpAB/V6glAVyb9sej0d/ylpX/E1g6NB5HX/CP+07o jV24D/36xXzyKtStgeJRKMlvcjQ8N4WPrPLrY9C5IxYIgd8nJzwGrWnN+YjegyNXD3fz gCyyHrU7awTneAq/SL98EdUAA3+XhtzVE1so+6qfAyHWcfBhbVyRuu/2yASIUCTpYOD/ MfJw==