Re: [tsvwg] draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-zero-checksum-02 adoption

tuexen@fh-muenster.de Wed, 31 May 2023 15:11 UTC

From: tuexen@fh-muenster.de
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 17:10:07 +0200
Cc: "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
References: <9F7A670A-EA7E-4194-8125-B1DB7030802B@8x8.com> <CFBF062F-91DA-4B54-ACA9-36933EF08788@fh-muenster.de> <DU0PR07MB89700E9D84EBBEF2F8835C99959D9@DU0PR07MB8970.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <E9714E49-A217-4F58-A268-737CE5E0B414@fh-muenster.de> <DU0PR07MB89706AA16E41E379E9B0235E956A9@DU0PR07MB8970.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <4BB60EB7-4657-4AB6-8248-184D805D8C1F@fh-muenster.de> <DU0PR07MB8970830E1CD2331D8F708BF2954A9@DU0PR07MB8970.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>