Re: [Tsvwg] Making draft-davie-ecn-mpls a TSVWG item

Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com> Fri, 26 January 2007 13:38 UTC

From: Bruce Davie <bdavie@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Making draft-davie-ecn-mpls a TSVWG item
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:38:25 -0500
To: Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel-lucent.be
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5434; t=1169818724; x=1170682724; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=bdavie@cisco.com; z=From:=20Bruce=20Davie=20<bdavie@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Making=20draft-davie-ecn-mpls=20a=20TSVWG=2 0item |Sender:=20; bh=E/VuGQ9/wknIiOby9o2F+8dA0dsaTXFePwBuDLwcL4Y=; b=GqrjNBD3Yn4e0QbTsJPvAHa1atyi5KBS4LbGfmKtGY5Y5y6degBGUN8n8GAx4xsDnQD0M0Qj 8lt4oETKX/HmEbp67Afer7SYqghAsRptrFBOv1vUm8bNsnD7uR7EFa9u;