Re: [tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-baker-tsvwg-aqm-recommendation-00.txt

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 21:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4028; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363210588; x=1364420188; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=lo1UH6yMI6vclgbj88xgfoMu+uQF14C+IQl1CHO3kY4=; b=HvsRjqOz3SbiV+66p5cM9j2MQapsR301vUDzjAyWerX/cNEsZHyNMLzk 483ktgq5yFFl9njdmJkuLjJZSoxrR+HTdR4K+IlWBpeNQGPs9Ko05u+7I gGrlmBg+AGXxMJjdXYIFZ5pLqz+DzoHY7VK/7RFnZnGOVpu/f6UxQOC2x g=;