Re: [tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-baker-tsvwg-aqm-recommendation-00.txt

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5228; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363212610; x=1364422210; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=+fYRLC04GRAWekv/QSHX4OzvNZMi33KFtRL7RY+cXTg=; b=P7DepqYjLlt9npwS3wZJHUxROtVxtex8przP9v7PmTLgvekKVUMVsD7k 2BVMbA+SwswmpknJpUalaJebYjh6fvajZ531P2p/6zmgWvL7ZkfmPjLMS nSxbAbOg0PUbcskCK/u7cLKMzZ9UKLqv7rnLDg8a7LRwPyclIgQOrz/Xd g=;