Re: [tsvwg] start of WGLC on L4S drafts

Pete Heist <pete@heistp.net> Thu, 11 November 2021 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=heistp.net; s=google; h=message-id:subject:from:to:cc:date:in-reply-to:references :user-agent:mime-version; bh=zSkbF1Qs6l46EWaE8TPDwQDC96QSK6ifyxnSdJEhc64=; b=c/VD/OceTrv2xx2cfYDhgStsoxVIpzxOezXD62aB8h8/xqBSXuxatuMhIEVo6Azn3M MklCoUSTIypBnPU2i5jNZWemD8OkQPfDEcem8S01Q38x34ZHP1I7ojqBOOR8fkJPl7Qg tMZBAjNI372/t2ah7lbNt2InyZ+pWwzN8AG34kCJifQW2euEy3SOZ3Z2X8XaPqqYXkul tbZh86P7pZJ7tuRdjSOoBo3VJqpYYSvHOyB2FQFLH1XGIav0CPiii5ZFy/9bJzoaeEO8 fk8h4lvOWvXdoIzG71fYBdL1qIB+Ba5y7zAduT+1llnQM0J4M2ezjGOXfrK03gyVNqch R7bQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:date:in-reply-to :references:user-agent:mime-version; bh=zSkbF1Qs6l46EWaE8TPDwQDC96QSK6ifyxnSdJEhc64=; b=coJVMJs9gArlZPrN+acJcJUd2Z3ISW0DmxqkOO27y7ST+zf4rqy/u7DoozkT2GljZs BikQNqmxk4hVxNrfJXfKBiOTWWihwyY7lXVzvkHekZsAUfpp8Zr2R6m2tmLUKiVyVQf1 yglMBTOIk6o83N2KPbYD2PYSJlSp1ykXrAtWnbexjwFAolvDygsQCexS5usyNRoc4BZK sX034sTsZceaBnKPQZdTSatCnWwD7dB13W74BcCZSdsSlOga4cE7BwhglDlNd3oye31C 1o3nFfAB3nitHkIDBmTLX1lrtqmWkXjSoRqtxbcBHhDfD2l89hWPctE2IMcb5m+YKyqF uJsg==