Re: [tsvwg] [Int-area] New draft to update L2TP, GRE, PPTP, GTP & VXLAN, etc. for ECN

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 08 July 2016 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30932; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1468015459; x=1469225059; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=aeVEZ3BkKLfA/7y6zenI3Blx1CTKBWQkaeX+HUdM3nM=; b=eBw9/+L9KXMl/EDuSdOzQgLyi0sCQ74v+cR+Lb7zpappYgXoFeZLVw+v qoPq1WnIVRkWmOHQ0zJsJ15qfK++bUKuME8vkFJL5XWgfQDFYZjGM+ncy kqDZwKLyHsJhbtepWi16vg6lialIiihDLSOuYoxvN9xi+8thpj19XNYPR U=;