Re: [tsvwg] transport-encrypt-14 review, pt 1

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Fri, 10 April 2020 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RuEVIv9aCKyE64vu5RHgXQoS6FVQnU8Uxft+gBnVeNI=; b=L4FEc6tzx2mYyCCKNDVGYWCLE42QeX4mFXRFEdtfHn3IKBFmCJjbvc9G13NIM4my/p oBQoDTJubhkCyPPXRluq1JkrUih0FPlSwhE8PAaUvXXuu9b+9As2GY99bVrlnALEQJCR WGDfD+CuMlfOIOi0Qxl4mISodFxmflC4LYMPWGkekYRTbgTjVYAR41jfatouKjKgnam8 Fii+5BVM2oTysl8h0HZlopWJWVjkckIi2S6iA0o3VggM8TsTamzmZ+8zCbZx4ojZRvll 4AVsgMm0yFp0ibjnC+eCM8ye5CbWaNy2o9DezJ08096/NrF3F2lWjJAoWfFGcGGHiner dAJQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RuEVIv9aCKyE64vu5RHgXQoS6FVQnU8Uxft+gBnVeNI=; b=RJp6WH6m8kLxX/RrK33IG/ZpYf5xkHvuh4TJd6y92owgShsDmRv5Am3A1xQ+9LQOa0 +g2DMclJuW5IaN5EMIjsgRbLLHc+fzhafthpyNAMClmll7BXrvZTaS/UlhUu6A/nfxRf 3X2zobGkIuNljOQIIs/fZMBbrpXVNlh3JAsToepxsPwAldDSxFmtpoV5c34HazIVBeMw I6k8wAjD0bi/Ea0t3/mp3VmkPKOqCHgJzst95NWMuFU3CSIj3Mik7MdJTWUbE977Fw33 3Et/S4UNmhB4bBNwhvoTmJxyQa0ohjn43DGszjv9ulzblLl4+rg6qULqRKUwh36U9Ois FFlA==