Re: [tsvwg] Review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-32

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 09 April 2024 10:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712658682; x=1713263482; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=e9uAqJANEXHxh2tNefu8aLfL4x25HmzMBbwClRljeG8=; b=KPTbWrjRst+Jw8ow7wyej7DBzuOoVMO1qR9GNH/FmlosjeycYuA0I3CrpybIZ3JKQ7 ankqKQjFW3REuh6WWVgwDt+uPbCdcQeakCp/ZM4I8k6q1LZX9PwmrgH6V5HR3lcNfBFx uABxMUtl/BJav1fzWJXDRR+yQS1QjyK+oU3PDaWhZr9DeTvLa+lpPBOb+5iOkU1ujYP1 AjGxKEdAJYF5umz4kxhfUo1yvokLdybIUEu8bcm6zJ3wet4ZpKaQeALsnW1SMMRe4FCA DltLqWQhpxp+vRlg/CX5qFk5Pm5SJ5FRfyvZXeo19AiSIn1apSv93a2K9/scgsEnQKJf ltdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712658682; x=1713263482; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=e9uAqJANEXHxh2tNefu8aLfL4x25HmzMBbwClRljeG8=; b=b+wtg9BV9tNgDJgWGtbXkjMr4IPRPuOtF/BqAz84tD0CgFrp+1dBiNC+fpvAjeN4Rn cbldHRDPu74MJr4ZLMIc0h7mTCdCX1K4/IroQMBvsncpe8jDhSEH2vxxJIeXKEXuCRB8 ZbatWljLajkkINp2qCtMiEg11LPMnkbcsnlt6rZhcBjH8wnWmd1eyT3eRCWp05+34Sll pEawvSFHyrzQJVGP0a0cxJxfxRNFRoAKv0r/fFo5PWZcdViXU2CaMtbfH8Xj3zQNKpeL yueg7IW11HT0SMeEBxMEISSgYJBrsqZC2O9ibtq6uvsFNYoEV47RQ98QwcU/Hpz3VerR qqsg==