Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-strrst-05.txt

Randy Stewart <randall@lakerest.net> Tue, 26 October 2010 17:37 UTC

Subject: Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-strrst-05.txt
From: Randy Stewart <randall@lakerest.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:39:19 -0700
To: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
Cc: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk, Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de>, tsvwg@ietf.org

Tom:

Thanks for the text..

Michael.. I think this could easily be worked into the introduction. We can
of course not get it in for the IETF.. but we will add it to our "todo" items.

If we LC this on the current version, we can just add this as a LC comment.. if
not, we can spin out a version right after the IETF with this (and any other comments)
before LC.

Thanks for taking the time to read this Tom..

-----
Randall Stewart
randall@lakerest.net