Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02.txt

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Mon, 13 December 2021 10:38 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 10:37:52 +0000
To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
Cc: "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
References: <163785494316.17506.9044882518269944059@ietfa.amsl.com> <24268_1638965971_61B0A2D3_24268_138_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933035460D95@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <250f239f-edeb-eaab-d67f-92c672d78a77@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <22260_1639058448_61B20C10_22260_249_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933035461A08@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <bbc7a30d-1bff-9c91-9694-7440f840d8fc@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <16146_1639063425_61B21F81_16146_169_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933035461B80@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>