Re: [Txauth] Polymorphism (Was: JSON Schema?)

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Thu, 09 July 2020 01:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6EIWDn6Pd2qhr0KrJ7JfYiTDS27OfIEmyasJMZekISA=; b=mQUeQOFHNMdJQ6Z0x1G1Gq0xXiS7zhNd8yTCogUJEEdoQBabuz7ruh52eHIx5avDxc 1o+N3Yo1pfLQK46wHJNYaeOlHCXxodADkVUr6mqQCSvMmvFgouP6z+8eRBVNEoVNtrGn VzNIjJWMnGNCvnh9Cv8KTTlyIlJOwhOltegUxSS7hfBc2totixZ1SPe4SnJ8YVNGnxAx 1pR0pZc3y+VqHzvxmrqjrjG9oNkvVn/kZBe1i9yGMOXPIud8Qvrm0y+jQGVTo/Pa4wcR h+3BV/5vy4p1JubNy2x8mtbToIE4Vla03MW9R3gTqWflOoVNVMIzDgxqsbSrrwW2Rl+v WuHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6EIWDn6Pd2qhr0KrJ7JfYiTDS27OfIEmyasJMZekISA=; b=muu79AvHK9W2yMJqHUKlELAfyJ9vNFJ97j3PiZ16y8FJDKsoqAbOHQOs7yGtt4TXEG IEv4ee5ipq2Q1lQQtdlH5il1RKg+IhD4rxvOffyG80529LXCNz86L4jVAkrtaRl80VIJ mBkwjIg4zJxaLc8JqrRWXT4BWmIrtWcLeGwEQZg2RYpwh66jC9uZtYmUw+PYY6tAfBxX 0rYXFg3QyNoTbMpLMFA0pGUP6W7ZliRyTT7BFU0CBe2urtX0dJ9yOWyYP5DlyEv5idQQ 0rHaW/PcdRHktREkFvH9AZw1t464HJsrH0reV8lDcsNKjj8DNQMqe7i/ixPBoHLEMDvd hOyA==
References: <CAD9ie-vnA98pobbboS00SAHneEG52_8eMxh_sE3r3jg6gyooGg@mail.gmail.com> <E9EC90C9-7A9A-4909-8627-A161B33E941F@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vyB8+5jS=K_qUHfvxsF2wPV5APRo+7WUDfJxNzJONJpg@mail.gmail.com> <8CC8B466-FD6F-4C23-8DAA-99B8A9BDF548@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-u9z7Mc-wNjztoOTy4N_Z9jFDc2Sb6quLspasMGAMKdSw@mail.gmail.com> <097FB93E-96DA-4DF6-8511-0B32FD321211@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tpuisauOFGiUj65-RcYPtcvW_gZP1CAadqq5cE6P36HQ@mail.gmail.com> <EE4A7D91-1106-44CB-92BF-C3AA3649BDFE@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-saoc2FUm46r4h1B27iYK04j_skf5-zJR7EXLmWBzj=hA@mail.gmail.com> <F41A8F88-C1B4-4CE2-8573-7A03C086D25B@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tHCg9Ti1xWuzUP5EGLAcU2cpFALErqq98+fPnD3enZCQ@mail.gmail.com> <820525FD-4556-4617-8D89-C600D8C90C33@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-uwz_Li7n9iuX_--YtWeE+HX5sWEe95nZ8Y0akYh8WTHg@mail.gmail.com>