Re: [Txauth] Polymorphism (Was: JSON Schema?)

Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu> Thu, 09 July 2020 15:39 UTC

From: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 11:39:21 -0400
Cc: txauth@ietf.org
To: Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>
References: <CAD9ie-vnA98pobbboS00SAHneEG52_8eMxh_sE3r3jg6gyooGg@mail.gmail.com> <E9EC90C9-7A9A-4909-8627-A161B33E941F@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vyB8+5jS=K_qUHfvxsF2wPV5APRo+7WUDfJxNzJONJpg@mail.gmail.com> <8CC8B466-FD6F-4C23-8DAA-99B8A9BDF548@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-u9z7Mc-wNjztoOTy4N_Z9jFDc2Sb6quLspasMGAMKdSw@mail.gmail.com> <097FB93E-96DA-4DF6-8511-0B32FD321211@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tpuisauOFGiUj65-RcYPtcvW_gZP1CAadqq5cE6P36HQ@mail.gmail.com> <EE4A7D91-1106-44CB-92BF-C3AA3649BDFE@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-saoc2FUm46r4h1B27iYK04j_skf5-zJR7EXLmWBzj=hA@mail.gmail.com> <F41A8F88-C1B4-4CE2-8573-7A03C086D25B@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tHCg9Ti1xWuzUP5EGLAcU2cpFALErqq98+fPnD3enZCQ@mail.gmail.com> <820525FD-4556-4617-8D89-C600D8C90C33@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-uwz_Li7n9iuX_--YtWeE+HX5sWEe95nZ8Y0akYh8WTHg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vFwjQWQZjeL1Qza9MQ5=35qbWW15umyqGhhawFWephLA@mail.gmail.com>