Re: [Txauth] New version of XYZ Draft

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Mon, 20 July 2020 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T4Gp6zQ05LjgBAorM/fdoQQkW0s457WntuofDq7/efc=; b=mjV7yFjDNC0cOCcl2aFKKKfhB7eTi0FdQZrhmd71vff52kwzfkAhnc76u851WGeHs/ wCp+SmR/7DjovaVsRiF/DYFlxGAooThJSF+Gpm7a0/GFLDF9Q00WDUGmQ7QhZINOlz+S eIcDaK1HmfduNm/dKiqIMjwMj0Ak5UCLc+pI/zP4rz9hYoo+xIxeRNzm5D6Yan0azNOk dxiAgWGi8skbu0+DL74Jbk7K2p3kq+LUuw7l3s5S+57QeHOmSSiuj9mwkYX6c1wpRSzk c1S+54DjFWDJqtGViNnk+91g26Bcc2l4hNlJa6KcEF9r8FLZ63S12RYl718DJLWQk+rh Kbww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T4Gp6zQ05LjgBAorM/fdoQQkW0s457WntuofDq7/efc=; b=EsCw7lg3DRAGYDUVE+inF9jinn3/ohCjOl5FeDoMHKatNDkxram6VLL1V7j47SQEnK MNhzaPMDcSVuqAGgSogyb1CW0koV9suWp+YsCQq7A/9YSfiT6Hqg+r261S+oSZDWo7// /8oFsiDoF41stO9Hk+layN8kcvgM7GuUdrOGIwjaUYT0NE0PACOAuEc9GDts4CcFy4Wl DWoa+CBzawR+/LKDalNU64IJ2bbl3BjhMtPmOHO9K+giXXtwHbm09Tr4Qrm1VCiruOgP 4k57MV557ANKbashdxuWJN3meEzqo6KM4ANsKXzKluSKd+SdByf5tMS5E4AVH50vt46t OvOw==
References: <A5C2F2EE-277B-4DE5-8839-C804CCD64A59@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vm1roOtco_ZXr4DGxCSif9oFAZ7pKCvhHRHv=G_=u9uA@mail.gmail.com> <5B2BF4E7-77CD-4DC6-A0C9-E7894CE38A5E@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tSg2vzcBD5ayUFZF3H3SAN6j0bFS6TUbCNtaA19Wf7HQ@mail.gmail.com> <C51D679F-6AE5-417C-8E27-9469F71B5C28@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-v9tnJxvYxkSTMSif8myG3iesCeHpaNmgdsj81QpnY6uA@mail.gmail.com> <F11C6CBA-2A1F-4B38-B373-0FB8501B8C44@mit.edu>